• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 7/1/2006 5:28:00 PM)|
Comment: Iím really split on this one. For everything I like, thereís something I really donít like, so letís break it down. Jake and Reefís lyrics and flows are tight. I like the back and forth tag team action between these guys. What I donít like is the chorus and that main piano loop. The chorus sounds like something thrown together at the last second and the reason the breakdowns throughout the song sound so good, is because we get a break from that piano being pounded into our heads. But if youíre a fan of these guys, you might like this one and be able to let some shit slide.