• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: mdc11 (Posted: 3/31/2008 3:04:00 PM; Partial IP: .129.118.2)
Location: dallas, TX
Comment: omg 1 of da rawest songs I eva heard in my life!!! dilla a beast
|Name: DJ Sho Nuff (Posted: 12/9/2007 5:35:00 PM)|
Comment: Dilla proves he will live on forever through this joint featured on NBA 2K8ís soundtrack B-Ball Zombie War. Featuring jagged piano loops, brilliant use of negative space, and a melting pot of unique sounds, Dilla laces us with a progressive beat that still manages to exhibit hip hopís traditional flair. Doom sets the tone as he rides the climaxing piano loop with a trademark ill first verse, while Guilty Simpson takes the cake as the anchor leg with tribute lines like, ďIím like the Big Daddy Kane when Iím warming up.Ē Dilla, refusing to ever conform, ends the track, much like his time here with us, powerfully and abruptly. Better to burn out then fade away. RIP J Dilla.
Name: orangman27 (Posted: 11/27/2007 12:51:00 AM)
Comment: how can a dilla produced track not be fire!?!