• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: watson (Posted: 4/16/2010 4:56:00 PM; Partial IP: 157.33.147)
Location: dundas , canada
Comment: as many stars as I could I would give more.... madlib quasi and jay deee....... such an ill song ...... lapdance lapdance lapdance atm machine spend the hole advance sucha good line for this song
Name: dez07 (Posted: 3/21/2004 2:39:00 PM)
Summary: Not Too Bad
Comment: Not bad of a beat. It has a nice Premier sample in it. Too bad these two aren't super lyricists.
Name: twin1 (Posted: 11/8/2003 5:38:00 PM)
Summary: This Is Too Good!!
Comment: I have never been a big fan of Madlib's/Quasimoto’s lyrical prowess, but I am still a BIG fan nonetheless. But, having these two ride a killer beat by J-Dilla is just insane. It isn’t fair that all these wack producers get way too much shine (can someone say Neptunes?). Anyway, get this shit ASAP!
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 11/4/2003 1:10:00 AM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Jaylib is really all I have to say, but I guess that I’ll delve a bit deeper. This combination has shown their brawn as a group and “Strip Club” reiterates the strength of these two great musical minds (and one special alter-ego). Although the whole strip club theme has been abused Madlib and Quas yet again come with ostentatious delivery on a stale subject. They describe one of my favorite places in the world and some odd situations that may occur when you’re throwin’ dollars. Dilla’s beat is both boisterous yet cabalistic using ethereal steel drums and dope claps.