• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Docta Dosa (Posted: 8/3/2003 7:57:00 PM)
Summary: Good Stuff
Comment: Having a group of rappers makes the track more interesting and having the beat change progressively for each spit, made it an exceptional track
Name: mecbar (Posted: 7/17/2003 8:40:00 PM)
Summary: For Those Who Don't Know
Comment: This single is essential for the cats out there who have no idea who Grandmaster Caz and Mele Mel are. Caz has killed every verse he has dropped in his 30 year career as an MC. Shorties need to hear how true MC's rock the mic.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 7/13/2003 1:35:00 PM)|
Comment: Old school flavor at its freshest!! We have the VA veteran MC Jayquan on the mic with fellow hip-hop legends Grandmaster Caz, Grandmaster Mele Mel, & Divine Mekkah also on the cut. With a great line-up like this you can only expect classic. It seems the illest aspect of this track is that each emcee received their own beat to rip. This element alone gave the track hella flavor and a pleasure to hear. “5 Mics (Remix)” is the truest form of bringing it back.