• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: ADM (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Everybody likes representing where they are from now a days. Jaz O is no different with his latest offering that can be best described as one of those "I'm harder than you because my hood is rough, so I'll kill ya"-type of joints. Not bad as Jaz takes pure aggresion combined with disdain and spits over a track similar to something from Jigga's First LP. If you like wit, death, and destruction, then push LISTEN.
Name: Titanium Frame (Posted: 3/20/2002 3:13:00 AM)
Summary: Off The Chain, Jaz-o Is Back
Comment: He came nice with the flow, even though he's been gone for a while. The beat was nice too, not too complicated, but the scratches were placed perfectly.