• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 11/2/2004 1:33:00 PM)|
Comment: When I saw Jedi Mind Tricks last year, Vinnie Paz notably remarked in his fiercest tone "we're not rhyming about flowers and shit." If the title "Before The Great Collapse" didn't already give it away, nothing's changed. Paz still sounds venomous and angry, as here he runs through a list of the pain that inflicts his life. A rather eerie tune that reads like a suicide note, "Collapse" nevertheless never resorts to simple self-pity, and thus the song is equal parts touching and discomforting. The beat and rhymes are a little choppy, but overall, this tune is successfully solemn and marks a nice break from the usual battle rhymes of most underground hip-hop.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Jedi Mind Tricks (Vinnie Paz + Stoupe The Enemy Of Mankind)||Found: 11|