• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: primus69 (Posted: 12/25/2007 1:17:00 AM)
Summary: I Like It. Old School Production.
Comment: I like this callabro
Name: tgodd (Posted: 2/22/2003 6:27:00 PM)
Comment: Spinna is one of the hardest working deejays in hip-hop right now, and this track is nice. The only problem is I don't really like Spinna's trademark sound. You know the sound.
|Name: Josiah (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: The lineup in this song is incredible. The beat is amazing, the lyrics are dope, and the overall sound of the complete track is outstanding. With guests like Pharoahe Monch, Talib Kweli, Mos Def, and Mr. Complex your song is bound to be a hit. This song is definitely one of my favorite songs of the moment. PLEASE support good hip hop and purchase this 12" from our online store.