• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: tob1 (Posted: 3/8/2009 11:29:00 AM; Partial IP: 232.187.89)
Comment: the jam right here! one of doom's best beats
Name: Face man Da God (Posted: 1/26/2009 6:50:00 PM; Partial IP: 96.125.191)
Location: Uk England
Comment: Yes this is what iam talking about if your not a doom fan get the f**k out I know about JR that yikes hes smooth from morning fam ughhh give me more underground 4 life Bluntsmokingoutlawz Mix Cds
Name: The Soul Pro (Posted: 12/28/2008 6:50:00 PM; Partial IP: .144.36.48)
Location: The R
Comment: Phat as hell...J.R. and Doom smash this joint.
Name: Salt T. Nuts (Posted: 12/22/2008 8:41:00 PM; Partial IP: .248.33.30)
Location: Phoenix, Az
Comment: Nice calm flow. I feel this track
Name: Killa-Indian (Posted: 12/18/2008 5:59:00 AM; Partial IP: 221.141.26)
Comment: Loved the beat. It was from one of his instrumental albums. I think the song is okay. Laid back and easy on the ear. Doom and Robinson did pretty good.