• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: allcaps (Posted: 4/21/2005 6:45:00 PM)
Comment: I agree with Paul with this one.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 2/3/2005 10:30:00 AM)|
Comment: "Strong Black Rebel" atones for the sins of "Gotcha" by: a) employing the rhyming talents of J. Sands who has a confident flow that is oft-overlooked; b) lacing the hook with a ridiculously catchy horn riff; and c) avoiding the dreaded sung-hook by having some always-welcome scratching. The lyrics also avoid the usual battle-rhyme topics and instead expose the hypocrisy and racism that still exist in America. All around, this track stuns and off-sets the stumble that was "Gotcha." Definitely recommended!