• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Chefcruiser (Posted: 2/28/2007 12:46:00 PM)
Summary: Show U How To Improvise
Comment: I love the the minimalistic samples, the drums, the lyrics - simply put, this is one of my favorite tracks ever. Much respect to J5 for doing their thing without giving a sh*t about the mainstream.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Iím sure there are plenty of record labels that would give a finger or two to get Akil, Chali 2na, Marc 7, Zaakir, Cut Chemist and Nu-Markís autographs on the dotted line. Itís too late though because J5 has already signed with Interscope Records. Congratulations! 'Improvise' is for the people who donít have the European version of J5ís album or the Sway & Tech LP. I love the fantastic hook and I bet that it will have you singing along at the top of your lungs: "Together we show you how to improvise / reminiscent of the wild style í75 / Cause itís the brothers on the mic occupying the drum / Takiní four emcees and make Ďem sound like one." This is real hip-hop, no rabbit-in-a-hat-tricks just that classic, rap sh*t straight from Jurassic".