• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: shifty-realistikz (Posted: 1/27/2005 12:20:00 PM)
Summary: K-Os Is Bringin It Back
Comment: This guy has some skill his lyrics aren't anything special, but he's got flow up his ass and around the corner. He knows what he's doing. He's got that catchy 90's, urban rapper, break dancer image. It's catchy and it's something new. It's also interesting to listen to. I'd say he's one of my favorite rappers cause he's diff and has nice meaning in his songs.
Name: dahotpotato (Posted: 10/23/2004 5:57:00 AM)
Summary: Not Bad, But Just Not Good
Comment: Average lyrics over something you've heard before.
|Name: 1985 Mindstate (Posted: 9/3/2004 4:39:00 PM)|
Comment: I’m not one to hate on independent hip-hop, but this song just gets on my nerves. K-Os handles both the production and the rhymes on B-Boy Stance. If you like fast paced, generic sounding beats you’ll probably dig this joint, but if not I wouldn’t check it out. You’ve been warned.