• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: The Boy Wonder (Posted: 10/16/2006 2:11:00 PM)|
Comment: Coming off recent personal and professional successes, Kanye and Co. bring us “We Are the Champions” for the young, wealthy, semi-preppy Black guy set. With the tone and swagger of a radio show freestyle, the flow on the track has a certified, we-don-came-up feel. Throw in John Legend aka Middle Class Nate Dogg, and the cut has a gritty, triumphal appeal. Unfortunately, Khaled’s attempt to give the instrumental that same feel—with its deep piano chords—isn’t deliberate enough to sound intentional and ends up just sound like poor sound mixing.