• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Unxpekted (Posted: 6/3/2005 7:18:00 AM)
Summary: T-Dot Representative
Comment: The production is decent. The beat is catchy, has a dark undergorund feel. No commercial rock at all. I personally like the sample. The lyrics are pure and raw. Check the last verse, it will blow you away. T-Dot's finest.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Um, no. The Eazy-E hook isnít happening. The all too synthetic sounding keyboard beats arenít cutting it. And the rhymes? WellÖ they surely arenít enough to compensate for flaws one and two. Iím afraid his request for DJs to ďcut this back to backĒ will be most certainly denied.