• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 11/8/2004 2:27:00 PM)|
Comment: Oh No is shaping up to be a producer of massive potential. In fact, his beats may already be there. Plain and simple, "High Resistance" is the pure uncut hip-hop so many strive for. Yet, where most purists fail in their undying attempts to be "real," Oh No and Kazi offer a no-bullsh*t battle track that's incredibly forward-thinking and satisfying. These guys may as well form a group and become the 2000's answer to all the great hip-hop MC/Producer duos.