• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 11/8/2004 2:27:00 PM)|
Comment: Three's a crowd? On most 12"'s, this is true, but "Pressure" is another winner from the dynamic duo of Kazi and Oh No. The production is ridiculous with xylophones, horns, and strings rolling over a deep bassline. These guy's have made a killer 12", and I suggest you give it a listen if you know what's good for you.