• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: Eric aka E-dub (Posted: 5/6/2009 12:55:00 AM; Partial IP: 104.136.97)
Comment: Ohmega watts is sick as always...sick beat, smooth and relaxing, good like always
Name: FRM. (Posted: 4/11/2009 4:17:00 PM; Partial IP: 93.188.186)
Location: GRIMY SHEKAGOO
Comment: i can bob my head to it... sumthing neww..not badd...
diggin diz shiett..
Name: mikeymike (Posted: 4/10/2009 12:16:00 PM; Partial IP: .8.128.132)
Comment: not bad. that beat is relaxin.
Name: Muddy_B (Posted: 4/9/2009 1:31:00 AM; Partial IP: 02.229.251)
Comment: Hella Chill.
Name: kntiwit (Posted: 4/8/2009 11:55:00 PM; Partial IP: 89.130.151)
Location: wally world
Comment: ohmega watts is awesome! not one of his best but whatev. ohmega can make some sick beats.
Name: T Billz (Posted: 4/8/2009 10:18:00 AM; Partial IP: 156.182.51)
Comment: Nice beat but, Kero needs to stay off the mic. Solid effort, though.