• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: ChaotikEntity (Posted: 1/9/2004 9:56:00 PM)
Summary: Just To Hear Vinia.
Comment: I've heard plenty of tracks with Vinia Mojica putting the vocals to it, and well on this beat you can still get that mellow feel, but it seems Kombo is not really feeling the beats. Sounds like he just threw the lyrics together, without really putting much thought into the lines. I think the beat is good for the jazzy feel, since I like those type of beats, but other than that, I'd listen to this just to hear Vinia.
|Name: 1985 Mindstate (Posted: 1/7/2004 5:59:00 PM)|
Comment: With a title like “Sands of Time,” you’d expect some deep sh*t on a complex, dope beat. Kombo doesn’t bring quite what I expected. Ge-ology lays down a nice little jazzy banger, but Kombo drops some average rhymes about his significant other. Vinia Mojica is heard throughout the song, but she doesn’t add too much to the track overall. If you like jazz laced beats, check this out.