• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: ben (Posted: 4/8/2008 9:08:00 AM; Partial IP: 22.214.171.124)
Comment: real hip hop nuff said
Name: J6N (Posted: 1/11/2004 10:12:00 AM)
Summary: On Fire!!!
Comment: Man Kool G and M.O.P is one of the best MC combinations you can get! Each MC spits fire here, and that beat is f*ckin dope (although maybe not quite as good as the origanal "Legendary Street Team")! This is off the Lyricist Lounge vol 2, so I recommend getting it, as this single would be hard to find.
|Name: Shay Boogs (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Kool G Rap, Billy Danze, and Lil' Fame... a truly deadly combination. All three rhyme vets spit pure butane complete with enough threats, gunshots, and Brownsville references to appease any M.O.P. or G. Rap fan. Each emcee speaks the real over a carnival-type beat with some dope horns. Nothing too complex here, as this legendary street team tears it up Brooklyn-Queens style.