• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: suzzy mccrea (Posted: 9/18/2011 11:47:00 AM; Partial IP: 228.208.73)
Location: reardan washington
Comment: Seem them in Detroit back in 1975. Glad to see they are in Washington state.
Name: Fredo (Posted: 4/7/2010 5:09:00 PM; Partial IP: 157.160.13)
Location: Big D
Comment: Nice mello tune..reminds me of movie Rocky
Name: corri anderson (Posted: 4/28/2009 9:31:00 AM; Partial IP: 219.250.33)
Location: the boogiedown beth
Comment: i loved this song all of my girl friends love it iam a big fan!!! (L)
CA LUVS SD AAF BBFL
The future is orange.
Name: corri anderson (Posted: 4/27/2009 7:09:00 AM; Partial IP: 219.250.33)
Location: the beef
Comment: i thought it was rather ethentic but rather ginglerly
Name: volcommerce (Posted: 9/13/2006 5:09:00 PM)
Summary: Mellow And Funky
Comment: Coolin by the poolside in hazy kingdom, under the palm trees, next to the boombox drinking an alize mimosa. Thats my description for this laid back smoothness. Stop reading, relax and absorb the old school vibe while your dreaming about sunny days. Butta.