• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 2/2/2005 12:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Not feeling it cause the beat is boring, rhymes are meh, and they use samples form "Shook Ones Pt. 2." GENERIC! How are people still sampling "Shook Ones?" Itís 2005, let it go. Kreators have made some good music in the past but like everyone else they are just getting lazy.
Name: djplanet (Posted: 1/26/2005 12:13:00 PM)
Summary: Ok, I Like This One.
Comment: This record is actually pretty decent. Perfect for that on air mix-show set.