• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: specialk (Posted: 4/22/2004 6:42:00 PM)
Summary: Tears People To Pieces
Comment: What a surprise KRS-One is pissed off and he is tearing up others. A very nice beat for KRS-One,not him of old but still this is a nice track.
Name: ok_yall (Posted: 11/8/2002 3:53:00 PM)
Comment: Okay ya’ll, don't front that is a hot joint. The best part is how the beat and KRS One compliment each other. Moreover, it has certain parts that diss the mainstream cRAP shCITY boring ass songs. Finally, another rapper admitting that these corny ass songs are wack, and doing it in an official skillful statement.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: There's nothing wrong with new KRS-ONE material. Is there? No, even if this is a little average. "The Message (2002)" is Kris taking more shots at the commercialization and hendonism overtaking hip-hop and the world. The "f*ck with that" hook might wear a little thin, but Kris still sounds nice, and guest Shuman drops a nice rhymes. The production might be the only problem. Why can't Kris hook up with Primo again or Pete Rock, who he hooked up with for a remix of "Get Yourself Up"? The beat sounds like Jay-Z's "Change the Game" mixed with some annoying little horns. This might only be of interest to die-hards.
Name: Professor Ali (Posted: 9/3/2002 3:47:00 PM)
Summary: Great Comeback From Spiritual Minded
Comment: At first I was guessing that KRS-One was doing a remake of "The Message" by Grandmaster Flash, but I would say that this is a pretty hot song. I am glad he is no longer in the "Spiritual Minded" mindset.
Name: macadoeshez (Posted: 8/26/2002 2:35:00 AM)
Summary: Kickin' Knowledge But Not Preaching
Comment: KRS One is back with the real ish, crazy hook ,flow and Shuman holds it down on the track fo sho. I get the feeling KRS is gonna bum rush the industry and shake it up and subdue this piss poor ghetto fabulous ish.