• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: mecbar (Posted: 6/30/2003 5:22:00 PM)
Comment: Yo, this should of been a top-ten hit of 2001 cuz KRS came correct. Too bad southern bullsh*t hip-hop dominated hip-hop in 2001 or this would of been a huge hit.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: "Rap is something you do, Hip-Hop is something you live." With that, KRS-One marks his return, and it doesn't look like he'll be going away anytime soon. "Get Yourself Up" is bound to get partygoers up as well as make them think. Here, KRS drops some commentary on hip-hop marketing and direction, and he still sounds confident and powerful. He also does the production here, which is very energetic. While many hip-hop legends are seriously past their prime, KRS shows no signs of lagging whatsoever. If this doesn't get you hyped-up, I don't know what will.