• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: specialk (Posted: 4/22/2004 6:39:00 PM)
Summary: Krs-one Is Pissed Of
Comment: This one has KRS-One tears up his compotition like a Tiger on a ant and he just is as pissed of as he usually is listen to this anger on it. Good beat but it doesn't blend that much.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: After the little Maximum Strength fiasco, KRS one is back and as angry as ever. And that's a good thing too as KRS proves that he still has the same power and emotion he used to have on the mic. This time around, KRS rips apart all of the fake thugs and "pop" rappers. Although this has been done before, the time is very appropriate (turn on the radio or MTV), and KRS sums it all up nicely in a straightforward way. The production by Grand Daddy IU (remember him?) is a little overly dramatic, but fits the song. KRS's performance alone makes this track worth it; definitely check "Hot" out.