• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.1 Stars)||Total Comments: 8|
Name: afronyasa (Posted: 8/20/2008 10:41:00 AM; Partial IP: .220.46.14)
Comment: good to go
Name: Speedy457 (Posted: 8/12/2008 6:19:00 PM; Partial IP: 16.175.198)
Comment: Cool lyrically but the beat is wack
Name: mr all that (Posted: 8/7/2008 6:58:00 PM; Partial IP: 126.96.36.199)
Comment: head is bobbin on this shit
Name: jahnee daihjah (Posted: 8/6/2008 10:17:00 PM; Partial IP: 168.25.171)
Location: Lost Ainjulz
Comment: This dude is ageless.he gone be 94 still crackin' youngstas in the head.
Name: P-rock (Posted: 8/4/2008 4:04:00 PM; Partial IP: 35.116.218)
Location: New Orleans, LA
Comment: This track is bananas!!
Name: Impulse (Posted: 7/31/2008 11:10:00 PM; Partial IP: 91.116.175)
Location: South Bronx, New York
Comment: FUCK that "Rakim's the GOAT" shit, I say KRS One's the goat. Listen to this shit, its a fuckin classic!
Name: SCIENTIFIC (Posted: 7/29/2008 10:35:00 AM; Partial IP: .12.253.66)
Location: Bronx to Atl.
Comment: Don't nobody tell this man he don't got it anymore, Krs ONE STILL DELIVERS! BEATS AND RYHMES FRESH FOR 2008 YOU SUCKERS!!!
Name: Mister Riot (Posted: 7/25/2008 10:34:00 PM; Partial IP: 62.104.151)
Comment: I think people should make more of the fact that a KRS verse is as hot as anybody's in 08. How long is he going to deliver for? Talk about the Iron Man of hip hop.