• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: The production by Nottz caught my interest first. A fluet that reminds me of the one Swizz Beats gave to Jay-Z on "Things That U Do" is mixed with some sad horns. That may not sound like the perfect marriage but it is. The guest Lord Tariq comes off a little too much like the Kool Genius of Rap when he lays down his rhymes, but "Can't Get None" is still worth checking thanks to Nottz.