• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Krumb Snatcha is still best known for his contribution to Gang Starr's Moment Of Truth album. His own debut album had one hot Primo laced cut, the rest didn't exactly make me run to the record store. Now he's back again, without Primo but with Nottz handling the production duties. Nottz who recently laced some ill shit for ED O.G. gives Krumb Snatcha that little extra that makes this stand out from the rest.