• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: chaddydizzel (Posted: 3/6/2005 12:40:00 AM)
Comment: Classic right here. Kurtis Blow is not the father of rap but one of the biggest influencers in it. Hotness no doubt.
Name: ch'a hom (Posted: 1/29/2005 4:08:00 PM)
Comment: Kurtis Blow is the man this is like my all time favorite song. Lyrically, instrumentally, he is the epitome of hip hop.
Name: specialk (Posted: 1/25/2005 1:00:00 PM)
Comment: This is one of the Big 4. This song is a canít miss for any fan of rap. If you are a fan of any style rap this song was a precursor to both De La Soul and Chingy or Ja Rule. Gotta get it!