• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: yewtew (Posted: 11/3/2005 11:14:00 PM)
Comment: This track is one to cuddle up to near a nice warm fireplace. the GM will handle the entertainment.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Winning the ‘nod of the week’ award from the ElekTro-academy, this track is all around great. Grimm takes the form of the reaper and blasts the track with heavy, rhythmic, lyrics that mirror the drum rhythm thus initiating the neck-shift. The cut work here is very fitting and on point while sounding right at home over the building violins. Not yet available in our online store, it is worth keeping your eye out for.