• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: prototypeEightyone (Posted: 9/19/2008 11:51:00 AM; Partial IP: 103.221.52)
Location: Ottawa canada
Comment: i think the beat is dope as fuk... decent flow and a few nice lines. the opening line run was dope. I liked the beat a lot more than the actual content though.
|Name: Azian Aztec (Posted: 10/30/2007 3:54:00 PM)|
Comment: The founding father of the “death rap” genre is joined by his little brother on this self-produced single. Necro doesn’t stray far from his proven formula for production. Eerie piano loops and creepy vocal samples are thrown together for that traditional Necro sound. Coherent verses are cast aside as the two brothers try to string together as much macabre lyrics and disturbing imagery as possible. This is not my cup of tea, but it’s something that will definitely appeal to the angst-ridden, suburban teen or horrorcore fanatic.