• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: yewtew (Posted: 3/2/2007 12:38:00 PM)
Comment: This is my type of vibe. I like that twisted music that is well put together.
Name: Prodigal85 (Posted: 7/31/2003 12:11:00 AM)
Comment: This is a song that makes you want to kill someone in a dark alley.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Ah, another one of Necro’s love ballads about bunnies and flowers, but after some crank the bunny stabs the flowers with a rusty needle and proceeds to hump them after they’re dead. Well, this cut is definitely morbid, and it gives P.A.E (Parents Against Eminem) another artist to content-heckle. Necro definitely come correct as he flows about twisted ish that even my moms wouldn’t want me listening to. If you’re down with grimy beats then "Morbid" offers up a plateful of sick loops and kicks. This one will definitely turn your milk sour.