• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Meat Makswell (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: A very funky fresh beat leads into a horrible display of "Zero Gravity" lyrics that floated right past my liking. This is definitely worse than "Lie Low" in my eyes, but maybe in the year 2200 I will acquire the taste for these guys. Part 2 has some serious potential on the boards, but even the airy beat couldn't make up for the lack of everything else on this one. I will admit, though, that this is a very original style which may work for some, so if you are fiendin' for something different, give it a whirl; you never know.
Name: seangotti (Posted: 9/8/2002 11:27:00 PM)
Summary: Futuristic Sound
Comment: Yo, this ainít bad. Most won't like the flows but it's okay- different but okay.