• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 11/2/2005 5:12:00 PM)|
Comment: The production on "Snap Your Neck 2 Dis" may prove to unleash some rather bizarre cases of whiplash with its oddly bouncy, off-center post-disco bounce. It's fairly standard underground fun, which isn't to say that it's not worth your time. The MC's are confident, and the production is interesting enough, even if nobody's trying to reach for something radically new. If you're still hungry for more after all the potentially classic new singles, this makes a nice little post-dinner snack.