• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 11/4/2005 4:43:00 PM)|
Comment: I don't know, for me, sampling Richard Pryor standup is a getting pretty played out at this point in the game so I can't no really say I'm impressed about the intro for this song. As for the beat on "Take It To The Stage," it's just way too simple. The bassy sample sounds like a filler for the background of a track so I'm surprised to hear that they actually used it as their main sample. Add the annoying chime and that boring vocal sample and you're not left with too much. I don't really mind the hip-hop samples used in the chorus but they don't really fit with the mood of the production. Their lyrics are basically about how tough they are and describes how they're gonna beat you up of if you step to them. Boring! And about as original as their production.