• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: cnnoreaga (Posted: 12/26/2003 11:19:00 AM)
Comment: Only a grade of 3 for Primo's production. It's first time for me I give Primo such a bad mark. But the production doesn't make me shudder.
Name: cnnoreaga (Posted: 12/26/2003 11:17:00 AM)
Summary: I Say Yes
Comment: Judging the production, it's very good. Jay-Z and Tha Liks already used this sample and I like this. That's why I can only appreciate this beat, quite differently from the rest because of the way Primo cuts it up.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Basically, this track makes me wanna bob my head, dance, and break things (in a good way). In other words, NYG'z and DJ Premier make an unstoppable combination and this hype track is not to be missed. DJs, pick up the 12" Vinyl Single at the UGHH store.
Name: styalz (Posted: 10/17/2002 9:19:00 AM)
Comment: Just a nice track! Premo drops a good beat which he hasnít done this in a while.