• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: nath (Posted: 11/5/2008 6:47:00 AM; Partial IP: .83.68.140)
Comment: back to the same old shit. thats the way it shud b. good to see DITC are back!
Name: fevernesto (Posted: 11/4/2008 6:16:00 PM; Partial IP: 01.210.138)
Location: the netherlands
Comment: This sounds very conservative like your old president Bush, I've rather listen to john robinson.
greetings from Holland
Name: Run Amuck (Posted: 11/1/2008 4:52:00 PM; Partial IP: 80.137.161)
Comment: This track is dope - but nothing to write home about. And I loved DITC like the next man back in the day.
Name: TdotHead (Posted: 10/31/2008 10:42:00 PM; Partial IP: 28.177.176)
Comment: DITC is back to bad new hip hop fans are to stubborn to clear their minds and hear the realness of the older cats.
Name: Cesare (Posted: 10/31/2008 5:35:00 PM; Partial IP: .16.67.159)
Comment: The movement of HH!!!
Name: undergroundfreak (Posted: 10/31/2008 3:37:00 AM; Partial IP: 194.34.103)
Comment: This is definitely DITC to the fullest!!
Thank god they're back!
It's been a long time...