• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 11/4/2005 4:43:00 PM)|
Comment: The P Brothers is a two-man production crew out of New York made up of Ivory and Paul S. I've never heard of Milano before but his flows and lyrics are pretty decent. Nothing beats a funky flute in a track and the one used on "Got It On Me" is no exception. My only quibble would be to surround that main flute sample with some other funky stuff. It seems like the rest of the samples are a little too moody and don't really compliment the flute as well as they should.