• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 8/11/2004 9:22:00 PM)|
Comment: Upclose & Personal? Isn't that that sh*tty movie with Robert Redford & Michelle Pfeiffer? God, the stuff you watch when you're your trying to impress a girl. Well, no one tries harder to impress a girl than Pack FM and Substanial in this song. "Upclose & Personal" starts off with the same idea as "Pick Up Lines" by Ugly Duckling where two guys try different cheesy lines to try and get the girl. The difference is that they're both going after the same girl and end-up turning on each other into a heating dissing contest which is pretty funny.
Name: Abstrakt13 (Posted: 8/8/2004 12:19:00 AM)
Summary: New Style
Comment: I haven't been around UGHH in a while until recently but I remember back in like '99 Pack FM and this cat named Session used to catch my attention on their cheesy websites with bad quality songs. Someone tell me how long has Pack FM been around in the underground. Although a mix up from what I know him for this is a nice attempt at a "love" song.