• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 5/25/2005 4:55:00 PM)|
Comment: I'm still waiting for a Panda One album to drop! It seems like he only pops up on 12 inches and Plant Life stuff, so I'm hoping that Counterflow will throw this cat a full album sometime soon. Panda's hooked up with Chops from the Mountain Brothers again for the production on this one and besides the singing in the chorus, the beat is pretty tight. I don't know what it is with live singing in songs that just drives me crazy. If it's a sample of singing from some old soul song or something it doesn't seem to bother me. I guess the safest route is to just add some dope scratching instead. But hey, this song is cool and Panda One's flows and lyrics are awesome. Can't wait to hear more.