• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Slang (Posted: 3/15/2005 2:43:00 PM)|
Comment: Nerd rap, anyone? Yeah, yeah, "nerd rap" is a term for those ignorant to new styles, but I honestly wouldn't know what else to call this. Think Aesop Rock trying to imitate Tonedeff while on acid. I must admit, however, something about this track is really fascinating, and this dude certainly has some creative mic skills. I'm on my third listen right now, and I'm not really sure why. Am I really enjoying this? Have I truly "entered the mind of the Paranorml" and lost my sanity? Who knows. I don't know why I'm telling you all to do this, but really, give it a few listens.