• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: CALIFORN-I-E (Posted: 12/15/2008 11:31:00 PM; Partial IP: 165.58.249)
Location: SAN BERNARDINO
Comment: This shit is off the hook. Big ups Penuckle! Keep grinding out that good music homie!
|Name: VanStylez (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 3/3/2006 7:20:00 PM)|
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Comment: I really enjoy this track. Penuckle touches on everything from gangs, religion, the Iraqi war, poverty and propaganda, to conformity, little league practice and subconscious brainwashing in media – basically everything plaguing the entire socio-economic spectrum. The raps are delivered in a laid back fashion over a beat that could easily grace a reggae track with a rasta-sounding chorus to match.