• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 2/15/2006 8:13:00 AM)|
Comment: Penuckle hails from San Bernadino, CA, and this is his first kick at the can. This track isn't really working for me but I do see a lot of potential if he could find some different producers. I like his J-Live flow that he has going on with some nice delivery. The lyrics aren't really anything that we haven't heard before but there are some interesting lines here and there. The beat is just way too boring for this peppy kind of flow and the loop just starts getting annoying after a while. Same deal with the chorus-- it just doesn't complement the flow and it sounds like the DJ is scratching with his elbow.