• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Shambhala (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: I'm feeling this beat in a kinda gimmicky 'crookie monster' way. Heiroglyphics rules..... ya heard? They are without a doubt my favorite emcees coming out of the Left Coast right now. If you like Del you're obviously going to eat this record up, and even if you've never heard Heiro before (what's the rent like under that rock?) this is as good a time as any to check their style out. It's funny, Del and Co. are some of the only emcees that can write hooks that don't seem like they got pulled out of the 'dollar-a-hook' bin at Raps R Us. Check this record out, it's dope.