• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Solar Baby (Posted: 4/6/2011 4:01:00 PM; Partial IP: 126.96.36.199)
Location: Mother Earth
Comment: Dis is one of my favorite joints of all times. Pharoah is one of the illest mcs of all times. Dont sleep.
Name: Abstrakt13 (Posted: 8/5/2004 1:39:00 AM)
Summary: Pharoahes Affairs Are Still Eternal
Comment: This track and that whole disc is on point and needs more respect. I am patiently waiting for Pharoahe to come hungry again and take over the underground.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Damn. For some unknown reason I thought I’d hate this joint. But somehow, it transcended all negative bias and scored pretty high in my feeble little mind. Maybe it’s because Pharoahe conjured up a pretty nice little instrumental to complement his well-established rhyme style. And another thing you have to appreciate is an MC who can keep his mouth shut for 4 or so bars and let the instrumental play without adding a meaningless “word up” or “yeah, yeah.” It’s very rare nowadays to find a verbally uncluttered intro and outro. So, more power to the man for exercising proper “pointless jargon restraint.” The only quasi-complaint I have is the hook, which is a little iffy... but, hell... who am I kidding? Overall it’s still dope.