• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Shay Boogs (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: If this remix were on Phife's album, it would have been the best song, hands-down. Hi-Tek (Reflection Eternal) laced Malik with a nice, jazzy banger that is very reminiscent to "The Blast". Hi-Tek even spits the hook Pete Rock style. Phife held it down on the other end, spitting about nothing too mind-boggling but getting the job done. Heck , there was even an appearance from the one and only, J-A-N-E. If Phife had structured more songs like he did this one, Ventilation: Da LP would have been a much doper album.