• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: pablo (Posted: 1/25/2010 4:41:00 PM; Partial IP: 21.181.224)
Location: poland, wroclaw
Comment: Nice :D
|Name: Slang (Posted: 10/13/2005 2:29:00 PM)|
Comment: Pitch Black? The guys who dropped the sh*tty album with a dope Primo single? Yeah, I remember them. What? They got another dope Primo single? Word. The production here is reminiscent of some of that classic early-90s DJ Premier; I could swear I've heard these samples before. All emcees come, well, "Nice." And just in case anyone didn't get what I said already, let me throw it out there again: "reminiscent of some of that classic early-90s DJ Premier." Now do you understand?