• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: This new Boston group is heated. Rhyming about the government and its misconduct, they express that “the government is crazy thinking the world is there’s to take.” And because they are so heated, it’s often hard to make out everything they’re saying—at least they’ve got passion which a lot of MCs don’t.