• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Ash-en-wan (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Listen to the outcome of Commons 16 bars- are you listening? That thing there is called divine intervention. Commonís verse on ďWhile Iím dancinĒ crushes all speculation that the brotherís gone all Bootsy Collins on us. The mouthpiece of the deity lives on, spitting his pearls of wisdom on this gem. By and large though the beat lacks against Commons tide of insightful lyrics. Primeís overstated flow flawlessly corroborates with producers Dub-L & JS-1ís subtle swirling piano sample pitched against a soulful snare slap.
Name: Lambslaughter (Posted: 9/30/2002 2:36:00 PM)
Summary: Um..this Isnt The Real Prime
Comment: Listen to it! Itís not the Prime from Molemen, but the song is decent anyways. Not as good as the other Prime- he should change his name.