• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 7/14/2003 8:18:00 PM)|
Comment: I'm loving the laidback and mellow old-school vibe that Procussions are on. Group members Stro The 89th Key, Mr. J, and Resonant are described to be " a group of emcee-musicians bound by common spiritual beliefs, the love of music, and an addiction to hip hop culture" and their passions are strongly shown through their music. In my opinion, "Leave Her Alone (Bye!)" is reminiscent of old school Tribe: classic story-telling, a beat that defines the epitome of "chill," and an overall quality that is seemingly effortless and yet incredibly smooth. Definitely check this out, then cop the "Leave Her Alone (Bye!)/Lights Off/Wegotta! (Get Up)" 12" vinyl single at the online store.