• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: todpole5 (Posted: 1/13/2004 1:05:00 PM)
Summary: Hey, Its Better Than Ludacris And Nelly!!!
Comment: Whatever, this is real underground and would probably get KRS's approval. Therefore it is respectable, original and very well put together, though the beat isn't the hottest.
Name: SharpestInTheShed (Posted: 9/22/2003 11:22:00 PM)
Summary: When Will You Understand
Comment: Piling a bunch of horrific samples on top of one another to make one terrible beat is not my idea of revolutionary hip-hop, itís just pure sh*t if it sounds bad, which it DOES! Phayde you have major influence on all these new UGHH kids, stop telling them El-P-esque production is tight when it sounds like you're playing 10 horrible songs all at once with different tempos. The beat has its moments where it sounds cool, but in general no harmonic or melodic value. This beat may have original concepts, but by no means are they perfected. Back to the lab!
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 7/14/2003 8:18:00 PM)|
Comment: "Lights Off" is a perfect example of what happens when artists aren't afraid to experiment with originality and think outside the box. With beat changes, various different styles of delivery, insane scratching and an overall unconventional sound, Procussions prove that their style knows no bounds. Pay attention to their lyrics too, because their interesting story-telling techniques are easily overpowered by the production. Check it out.