• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: "There's DJing, there's breaking, there's graffiti, and then there's the emcee..." With that introduction, Prunes blesses us yet again with upbeat, on-point lyrics over an incredibly smooth beat. Like "Enemy Of The Crates", this track also features Freestyle (Arsonists), and is also from Grand Royal's The Blow Up Factor hip hop series. Though the beat is somewhat calmer than "Enemy Of The Crate", it is nowhere near mellow. Don't really know how to describe the beat, except for maybe something along the lines of, catchy baseline intertwined with that creepy piano music they used to play on Unsolved Mysteries. As well, there's also some sweet scratching in the last minute or so of the track, so be sure to check this one out.